I awoke one morning and ran my fingers over the top of my head and felt my ridge growing. It wasn't quite grown yet, but it was coming in. Just like certain other things grow about puberty time.
I think I was female in this dream. And pretty much bald, just a peach fuzz for hair.
My ridge grew down the center of the top of my head and came in nicely. Imagine, a fleshy, cartilaginous crest right where a Mohawk would be, although narrower and covered with skin.
As time went by, and as the ridge grew my ability to converse with people mentally got better and I engaged in such conversations when people were visiting. People with fully grown ridges.
u3C
Recollections from the night. Dreams of life in space; mystical practices and visitations. Visit: Jaundiced Eye
Tuesday
Mountain Village Cobblestone Streets
Imagine a village in the mountains somewhere. Cobblestone streets, so I'm thinking Europe. It's hilly, and the street is narrow. ...
-
San Francisco’s Bay Area had a habit of being cold even on a nice day. I normally went to work with a jacket on, and nights could be chilly ...
-
Just a few days before my birthday I had the most bizarre sexual experience of my life. If I hadn't been obsessed with esoteric yogic id...
-
I should think that ancient Jerusalem would have been made of more than just bland looking mud bricks and stone. Looking down from what look...