Monday

Where is this place?

There was a celebration, or fair of sorts – crowds of people in dressy clothes that don’t exactly match our clothes but came close. I and some others were in an outdoor area with tables and chairs scattered around. It was a beautiful day with clouds in the sky and a peculiar aircraft with large propellers, and aerodynamic, but I could tell from the abbreviated wings and the top and bottom surface area that it just should not have been able to fly. But it had big windows and it was full of people and it was about to land somewhere close, because it was going slow. I wondered how it stayed up. A brief moment later there was a young man flying a bicycle powered contraption that looked like a ribbon bedecked giant wheel in the air.

This only works if it’s Mars on a nice summer’s day; which at the moment is impossible. The odd thing to me is that over several decades I’ve dreamed about a world that, for the physics to work, has to have less gravity than the earth.

Mountain Village Cobblestone Streets

Imagine a village in the mountains somewhere.  Cobblestone streets, so I'm thinking Europe. It's hilly, and the street is narrow. ...