Friday

Mountain Village Cobblestone Streets

Imagine a village in the mountains somewhere.  Cobblestone streets, so I'm thinking Europe.

It's hilly, and the street is narrow.  I can't tell what kind of houses because it's so dark, and then I notice that there's a mountain in the center of the city.

I spend some time looking at the mountain, it's a tall peak and the slope is a bit steep to seem reasonable.   Also the distribution of snow is in pockets along it's side.

The peak is tall and narrow.

I've never seen a mountain like this and I think it looks unnatural.

My former wife is in the street with me and she's saying that she doesn't think she'll be around much longer.



Aerie Dreams

Mountain Village Cobblestone Streets

Imagine a village in the mountains somewhere.  Cobblestone streets, so I'm thinking Europe. It's hilly, and the street is narrow. ...