Sunday

Life in the Box

Imagine a large cavernous gray cement cell then think about a rhinoceros sized blue tear-drop shaped cloud of electrical something slithering energetically around the floor.

Weird, isn't it.

I had been dreaming, and the dream abruptly ended. There I was at rest on the floor of this cubist's cavern, a roiling blob of vibrating energy. It was strangely peaceful although I was very aware of the drone of my vibration. I stayed there momentarily observing the walls, comfortable and content until I decided to create a new dream, and put my cat and all my friends in it.

I powered up, felt myself rev like an engine, and exploded to fill the space; and there I was in the new dream, creating the world exactly as I wanted it.

Mountain Village Cobblestone Streets

Imagine a village in the mountains somewhere.  Cobblestone streets, so I'm thinking Europe. It's hilly, and the street is narrow. ...