Tuesday

a vision of life in a box

During a rather peculiar set of circumstances I had a realization that beliefs about the world, including my scientific convictions were simply ideas that could as easily be fantasies but for the power I had channeled through them; which at that point I felt physically; this is an idea which is both terrifying and liberating at the same time.

My scientific world view simply crumbled as I saw it was composed of fluff. And airy fluff at that.

The next thing I understood was that the me focused on the world was not all of me or even a significant part of Me. Behind me was something infinitely faster and more comprehending. In a moment I stepped back from myself and beheld the difference between the two.  Although I could feel that I was both.

Are we just small creations of our greater selves held deep in the river of life because for one reason or another our greater self wishes it?

I wonder sometimes if I'm not just living submerged here and dreaming.

Imagine for a moment a sealed cavernous gray cell then think about a rhinoceros sized tear-drop shaped electrical cloud slithering energetically around the floor.  Looking up at the ceiling and walls with an utter calm.

Weird, isn't it?

I had been dreaming, and the dream abruptly ended. There I was at rest on the floor of this gray box, a roiling blob of vibrating blue gossamer energy. It was strangely peaceful although I was very aware of the drone and power of my vibration. I stayed there momentarily observing the walls, comfortable and content until I decided to create a new dream, and put my cat and all my friends in it.

I powered up, felt my drone strengthen like the rumble of a jet lifting off, and exploded to fill the space; and there I was, me in the new dream, creating the world exactly as I wanted it.

Until I woke to this life.

Mountain Village Cobblestone Streets

Imagine a village in the mountains somewhere.  Cobblestone streets, so I'm thinking Europe. It's hilly, and the street is narrow. ...