Tuesday

ridge line

I awoke one morning and ran my fingers over the top of my head and felt my ridge growing. It wasn't quite grown yet, but it was coming in. Just like certain other things grow about puberty time.

I think I was female in this dream. And pretty much bald, just a peach fuzz for hair.

My ridge grew down the center of the top of my head and came in nicely. Imagine, a fleshy, cartilaginous crest right where a Mohawk would be, although narrower and covered with skin.

As time went by, and as the ridge grew my ability to converse with people mentally got better and I engaged in such conversations when people were visiting. People with fully grown ridges.

u3C

Mountain Village Cobblestone Streets

Imagine a village in the mountains somewhere.  Cobblestone streets, so I'm thinking Europe. It's hilly, and the street is narrow. ...