Tuesday

she's my supervisor?

I dream about a woman. She's different each time I dream about her.

We don't really have much of a relationship, she's more like a boss. When I'm stuck in a rut she tells me to get moving, and from time to time she drops in to give me direction.

I suspect she has some responsibility for me, and since I frequently complain or do things that are not in my best interest she sends me a picture or does something that has an impact on me.

I will pay attention when sufficiently embarrassed.

I think she got fed up with my complaints a few years ago because she sent me a picture that absolutely humiliated me into stuffing it. I won't go into the details.

She's also responsible for me treating my cat better.

She appeared human in my earlier dreams, but more recently she's just been a focus of deep blue light, darker around the outside and a little lighter in the middle.

I had a very bad night a few years ago, and she rushed to my aid and and literally put me back in my body as I was drifting up into the void.

She seems to respond rather perfunctorily. When the communication is verbal, the words take shape in my mind which is a little strange. I have however heard her supporting whispers when I have fallen into utter despair and she does have a sense of humor.

Mountain Village Cobblestone Streets

Imagine a village in the mountains somewhere.  Cobblestone streets, so I'm thinking Europe. It's hilly, and the street is narrow. ...